- Female, 26 to 32
- Very Creative and has a genuine interest in Fashion.
- Genuine Interest and familiarity with activities and trends in Fashion, local and international Retail Brands, Fashion and Retail Websites, Fashion Trending sites and Online Fashion Sites and Stores
- Enjoys research work for fashion and graphics trends.
- Possesses excellent photography and Photoshop skills for human, product and artwork subjects.
- Excellent conceptualization and execution skills for various artwork using Photoshop and Illustrator like: design and layout of packaging materials, paper bags and tags, in-store posters and murals, graphic tees, datebook planners, graphic design for various product and the like and editing of human subjects for color, toning etc.
- Able to multi-task and work on simultaneous projects
- Flexibility and Adaptability to learn new technology, practices and skills
- Willingness to render overtime and/or on weekend work for special projects and launches of promos
- College graduate of any graphic course with solid experience of at least 3 years in graphics design which involves conceptualization and execution of various artwork preferably in the Retail Fashion Industry.
- Can supervise work of 2-3 graphic artists.
- Open-minded and adaptable to new work procedures, work review/critic
- Has a positive work attitude and habits
- Trustworthy, self-driven, hardworking, results-oriented, detailed and with strong determination
You may fax comprehensive resume at 812-6590 or email to email@example.com