- Plan, develop, test implement, document and provide support for computer programs created
- Provide recommendations and solutions
- Researches and develops new web technologies
- Maintain various blocks of existing code for and Write new code for future systems upgrades.
- Perform daily maintenance routines to ensure highest quality of service.
- Take an active role in systems documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Programming
- Proficiency in Java, HTML, .NET, ASP, Flash, Web Scripting, PHP, CSS, XML, MySQL
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office products (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, VBA Macros)
- Certification in the above software is a definite plus
- Preferably with experience in Business Catalyst & Sales Force CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Willing to work on weekends, holidays and rest days depending on business needs
- Efficient Programming Skill and experience
- Independent and great attention to details
- Able to communicate effectively and with good problem solving skills
- Must be a team player
- Full-Time position(s) available.
You may fax comprehensive resume at 812-6590 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org