1. Maintains efficient and effective customer service at all times.
2. Adheres to the guidelines and policies relative to the store’s campaign on customer service.
3. Safeguards merchandise in her area from shoplifting, breakages, and damages.
4. Assists in the periodic inventory-taking of the branch.
5. Maintains orderliness of work area to ensure systematic flow of work.
6. Sees to it that all merchandise/items and other equipment kept in the selling area and those in her custody are well-secured.
7. Supports Management decisions, requirements, and expectations.
8. Performs other related functions that maybe assigned from time to time.
1. Female; 18 to 25 years old.
2. Possesses pleasing personality with good grooming.
3. At least 5’2” in height.
4. Must be willing to work on extended hours as needed.
5. Physically fit; must not possess any chronic diseases or illnesses.
6. Customer - service oriented.
7. Experience in retail an advantage but not necessary.
8. Good communication skills; proficiency in English language is an advantage but not necessary.
9. Computer literate.
10. Possess ability to convince customers and can do sales talk.
11. Can work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
Education Background:At least high school graduate.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org