Company: Solar Philippines
Position: Project Engineer
Solar Philippines is seeking a Project Engineer who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the project at site, ensuring that all planned activities proceed smoothly and that challenges are immediately addressed.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assumes day to day management of the project at site
· Monitors and documents project progress daily, tracking all planned activities taking note of possible and apparent concerns that may cause a slip in the completion schedule
· Provides solutions to concerns that can immediately be resolved at site while immediately bringing to the attention of the Project Construction Manager (PCM) those that need to be elevated
· Works closely with construction partners and other sub-contractor representatives on-site
· Conduct of quality control inspections and required tests ensuring that everything is done according to established procedures and standards
· Documents proposed variations in the project bringing them immediately to the attention of the PCM
· Documents construction highlights on a daily basis using proper forms and systems (from start to finish)
· In the absence of the OHS Engr. at site, ensures that everyone working in the project complies with all health, safety and security protocols established/implemented in the project
· Notifies PCM of the schedule of testing and commissioning
· Makes initial evaluation of work done by sub-contractors and makes appropriate recommendations to the PCM for approval/disapproval
· Provides inputs to the PCM in the preparation of weekly & monthly project progress reports
Desired Skills and Experience
· Must have completed a bachelor's degree in any: BS Electrical Engineering (BSEE), BS Mechanical Engineering (BSME) or BS Electronics and Communications Engineering (BSECE); PRC License required
· Minimum 3 years managerial or supervisory experience; with actual engagement in any RE company or project, particularly in solar PV is preferred.
· Computer literate and proficient in the use of project planning software/s, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications
· Must have above average verbal and written communication skills
· 75% or more of work will be in the field, in projects anywhere in the country
Applicants are encouraged to email email@example.com.