Company: Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
Position: Pool Bar - Restaurant Manager
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila, located within Fort Bonifacio, the former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, comprising 576 hotel guestrooms, 97 hotel residences and 96 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to become a Manila landmark. The new hotel will complement the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower will be located along Fifth Avenue and 30th, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel will also be close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
He/she is responsible for the operation, management and overall performance of the F&B Operation in the Poolside Bar and Restaurant. As such they will be directly involved in the day to day running of the assigned area in connection with staffing, customer services and product quality. Delegation of duties and responsibilities to the assistant manager is necessary to ensure the proper functioning of all phases of F&B service in the areas under their control. They are to implement all standardized procedures, rules & regulations systematically to be in line with hotel standards and policies. It should be noted that an Outlet Manager can be designated in charge of any area at anytime and therefore must have a full and comprehensive working knowledge of all areas within the F&B Division.
· With minimum 5 years experience in an international hotel and 2 years in the same capacity, preferably in a Pool Side Restaurant/Bar
· Well versed in hotel Restaurant operations
· Must be up to date with new trends available in the market
· Knowledgeable in P&L Report
· Strictly enforces HACCP guidelines throughout the restaurant
· Fluent in oral and written English.
· Creative and with an eye for details.
· Outgoing and people oriented.
· Motivator, self-starter and a team-builder.
· Displays initiative and commitment to professional values
· Local package offered