Company: Power Integrations
Position: Software Engineering Team Leader
In this position you will be responsible for leading a team of software/hardware developers creating modules for PIExpert Online and working on a variety of projects related to support design and development of power supplies using Power Integrations’ products.
In this position, you will:
· Oversee the analysis, design, programming, debugging, and modification of applications, power supply hardware emulation, and test automation systems
· Direct and contribute to the activities of a team of engineering systems developers
· Synthesize functional requirements into development plans
· Ensure that quality assurance goals are met
· Assess tools and technologies required to support development
· Work with an international team to formulate functional and performance goals
Desired Skills and Experience
· Demonstrated success building software engineering teams
· Experience identifying candidates, interviewing, and managing software developers
· Experience converting high-level functional requirements into development plans, project schedules, etc.
· Familiarity with Matlab, and Embedded Programming / Engineering
· Experience with Object Oriented Design
· Experience using Source Code Control system such as StarTeam, Git, CVS, Subversion, etc.
· Ability to work effectively with other team members across multiple geographies and lead development team
Related Skills Desired:
· Experience with hardware description languages such as Verilog/VHDL
· Knowledge of Power Electronics and Conversion
· 5+ years experience in management
· BSc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Send your resume to :