Company: Open Text
Position: Sr. Software Developer
OpenText, a global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM) has completed its previously announced acquisition of GXS Group, Inc., expanding OpenText's leadership in EIM by combining OpenText's Information Exchange portfolio with GXS's cloud-based business-to-business integration services and managed services.
GXS is the world’s largest integration services provider, connecting more than 550,000 companies, including 22 of the top 25 supply chains, exchange electronic transactions with their partners. Each year, we manage more than 12 billion transactions for retailers, manufacturers and banks.
What is the role?
Responsible for developing and supporting the OpenText STP Platform, a cloud based customer solution supporting order and settlement process for the variety of financial organizations in the securities space.
What you will be doing:
· Review/analyze requirements (e.g., Change Requests, Defects, and Enhancements)
· Assist and/or Plan phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects
· Create a Functional and Technical Design documents for a project
· Prepare test data and conduct unit testing
· Write/code software programs and applications according to specifications
· Change code as appropriate whenever the application requirements or design changes
· Assist other developers, analysts and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications.
· Perform Code/Peer Review
· Troubleshoot cross-component/technology issues in areas of expertise
· Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
· Administers critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas
· Level 3 Support on a production environment
· Participate in design reviews
· Bachelor’s Degree in related area and five years of related experience.
· Financial experience is a plus.
· Experience in Web front end applications.
· Oracle/ SQL
· Java Script
OpenText is an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation. At OpenText we acknowledge, value and respect diversity. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad global customer base.As a technology company, we can only be as good as the people who are part of our team.
Send your resume: email@example.com