Position: Business Development Associate
Company: Spruce Mail
Business Development AssociateSpruceMail’s customers come in a variety of market caps and verticals. You’ll be working along side a talented sales team, using your knowledge of sales and online advertising to help identify and reach SpruceMail’s key prospective clients. Your goal in speaking with prospects is to communicate how Facebook advertising in one of the best ways to substantially grow their ecommerce business by targeting ads to existing customers, website visitors, and new prospects using the SpruceMail platform.
· Act as the first point of contact for prospective clients.
· Prospect companies to identify new opportunities based on targeted sales goals.
· Manage leads and schedule product demos for senior sales executives.
· Research and identify prospect’s purchasing power and goals.
· Make heavy use of Salesforce.com to prepare target lists for cold calling, documenting prospect data, and prioritizing daily activity.
· Educate prospective clients on the value of our automated advertising platform.
Desired Skills and Experience
· College level eduaction OR equivalent inside sales experience.
· Must have at least 3 years of outbound cold calling-experience preferably either for business to business, lead generation or sales campaigns
· Must have excellent communication skills. Must be fluent in English (American accent is an advantage, but not a requirement)
· Understanding of the online advertising industry and social media.
· Salesforce.com knowledge is a plus.
· Willing to work on the night shift (9pm to 6am Mon to Fri)
· Self-starter who thrives in a startup environment.
· Proactive, organized, and able to work well individually and with a team.
· Able to work to a monthly target and be able to effectively communicate over the phone and through email.