Position: Power Supply Design Engineers
Company: Power Integrations
Power Supply Design Engineers - Manila
As a Power Supply Design Engineer you will be responsible for switching power supply systems development and Design Engineering.
Specific responsibilities are:
Research and define switching mode power supply topologies based on the specialties of the company's products.
· Work with IC designers on new product development and research new applications for new generations of company IC products.
· Design and develop switching power supply units using the company's products for design ideas, data books or customer requirements.
· Evaluate switching power supplies built with the company's products.
· Provide switching power supply design support and technical advice to the company's customers worldwide.
· Research and write technical application materials for publication and presentation at technical conferences, industry seminars, trade magazines and data books.
Desired Skills and Experience
· MSEE/BSEE or foreign equivalent
· A minimum of 2-5 years of experience as Design Engineer preferred.
· Hands-on experience with power supply design or power electronics is required.
· Experience designing power electronic circuitry for industrial electronic equipment is desirable.
· Excellent written and oral communications with experience in specification creation, technical report writing and test plans / instructions.
· Team player.
Send your resume to email@example.com