Job Location: Philippines
· Manages customer project delivery; Revenue as detailed in Impact section; Very large/ complex/single or multiple region; High risk; High complexity legal and commercial issues
· Manages project financials including P&L; Provides reliable financial forecasts to management
· Manages business development; Identifies and develops new opportunities with client; Supports early qualification and opportunity assessment for large and complex opportunities ; Acts as opportunity manager for high risk deals
· Manages client relationships; Manages upper level client delivery relationships ; Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients
· Manages project team; Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 40 people; Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members; Provides detail performance review input and development recommendations for team members
· Establishes and ensures that appropriate project processes are used / followed (such as tracking, reporting, risk management, Knowledge Transfer, lessons learned, quality, escalating, communications etc.)
· Ensure smooth implementation of projects and new deliveries at the Best Shore centers
· Develop and refine methods to smoothly implement new deliveries.
· Communicate across stakeholders the risks / status and critical actions expected.
· Work closely with delivery teams to prepare for and execute new deals on time
· Manage Transition within the time frame signed off with account/customer
· Manage Customer Satisfaction within the transition Period
· Manage the handoff to Delivery after successful Transition and Transformation
Education and Experience Required
· 7 years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
· 3-5 years managing IT/Transition implementation projects
· Project Management Professional (PMP)
· People Management experience a plus
· Certification required within 3 to 6 months of hire
· Must have an Undergraduate Degree. (Preferred fields include Business, Computer Science, IT/ IS, or Electrical/Electronic Engineering (or equivalent combination education or experience)).
Knowledge and Skills
· PMP Certified
· Advanced knowledge of Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) or Information Technology (IT) Service Management (ITSM)
· Risk Management skills
· Skilled at Transition Rollout
· Focus on customers
· Design and deliver presentations
· Manage Transition/ Transformation project financials
· Highly developed project and program management skills applied to global and complex projects and programs
· Highly developed people management skills, as may have many indirect reports. Well networked and good people engagement skills – able to get full co-operation from the team.
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written communication skills, strong command of English Language) and proven experience of working across cultures and boundaries.
· Experience of working with people in different countries with little or no face to face contact. Ability to communicate effectively on the phone and by email
· Good delivery background with project management knowledge and exposure to HP outsourcing process. Apply effective project management methods
· Analyze and resolve problems, focus on customers, design and deliver presentations
· Influence management in defining customer needs, and strike the right balance between serving Account Team goals and representing ITO delivery teams.
Send your Resume: Hewlett Packard Careers