Job Location: Taguig City, Philippines
- Accountable for implementation and direct execution of the process on a day-to-day basis within a given Customer.
- Overall responsible to ensure the standard Configuration Management Database (CMDB) structure and design meets the needs of the organization in delivery and support for a given Customer.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data stored within the CMDB through verification and audit procedures.
- Manages the planning, identification, control, tracking and audit all Configuration Items (CIs) in the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) as defined globally and documented within the Account Configuration Management Plan.
- Owns the Account Configuration Management Plan to aid in guidance of implementation of the global process and any associated standards/best practices (including process improvements & automation enhancements) within the Account.
- Promotes effective use of the CMDB within the organization in support of all ITIL/ITSM & operational processes.
- Monitors and Reports unauthorized changes to CIs in the CMDB (in collaboration with Change Management) and directs CI Owners in reconciliation actions (including identifying the root cause (through Problem Management) and correcting CI data).
- Ensures consistency and integrity of CMDB data in alignment with the HPS Delivery Operations IT environment through execution of verification & audit procedures, and ad hoc compliancy checks.
- Maintains account-specific supporting documentation (where required) and ensures training collateral is available.
- Produces Process and CMDB metric reports for the Account; reviews them with their Management and Regional Configuration Management forums as appropriate to evaluate process performance, usage and compliance.
- Primary contact for queries and issues relating to the Configuration Management process within the Customer Account.
- Leads process evaluation activities for the Account: reviews CI types, relationships, attributes & associated values; CMDB Structure and access privileges to ensure the needs of the organization are met and global standards are adhered to.
- Actively participates in evaluation of the Release & Control Processes (Release / Change / Configuration Management) to identify best practices and opportunities for process improvement / automation.
- University or college degree in Computer Science, IT, IS or equivalent academic or on-the-job experience.
- Overall 4 to 6 years of IT Industry experience with at least two years of relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrated operational outsourcing and service management experience, ability to provide high quality solutions in a short timeframe.
- Strong ITSM Process depth and breadth for Configuration management.
- Strong Service Management knowledge. ITIL v3 Foundation Certified preferred.
- Will be responsible for CMDB updates for a particular account and validations.
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to effectively interact with people at all levels
Send your Resume: Hewlett Packard Careers