Job Location: Philippines
· Establish, Own, Communicate and Maintain procedures for Incident Management within the dedicated account
· Responsible for Incident Management operational tasks e.g.
o Manage/deliver contracted SLA performance for incident management: Service desk (IMPACT process), Strategic/major incidents, and escalation management.
o Customer Interaction: Work with customer incident process owner on all matters related to incident management e.g. Major incident review, Management escalations, Continuous Improvement Plans etc.
o Interaction with HP delivery and account service team (AST)
§ Work with towers to ensure efficiency of the end to end incident management process.
§ Work with the AST to ensure alignment with account/regional priorities.
§ Resolve process-related issues in the delivery teams.
§ Train all stakeholders on process execution.
· Interaction with other process owners: Work with other account process owners to ensure seamless, end to end service delivery across processes e.g. Problem, Change, Configuration and Capacity Management.
· Operate/Lead the strategic incident management team (only for accounts that have a dedicated SIM team).
o Day to day management and operational review of the Strategic incident manager operations.
o Management of the shift rotation.
Deliver Incident Management Reporting (internal and external): Process KPI, Management reports
Own L4 incident process documentation: Create, update, and train.
Represent the incident process in any internal/external audits.
o Contribute to ITSM processes set-up in the account.
o Provide process training to the various delivery teams
o Ensures the requirements for the management system/tool are defined
o Provide process performance reports to management and attend reviews (Reports created by reporting Team)
o Establish and execute improvement plans as appropriate
o Ensure all issues and questions are followed up on and escalated as appropriate
o Interaction with ITSM process owner: Work to roll out the standard process in the account and feedback improvements made in the account.
o Communication of process changes to the appropriate organizations
o Attends Community of Practice Conference Meetings
- Overall 5 to 7 years of IT Industry experience with at least three years of relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrated operational outsourcing and service management experience, ability to provide high quality solutions in a short timeframe.
- Strong ITSM Process depth and breadth for incident management. Responsible for end to end Incident Management function for a given account or a set of accounts.
- Strong Service Management knowledge. ITIL Foundation Certificate as a minimum. (preferred)
- Project management experience and preferably certification will enhance the application.
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to effectively interact with people at all levels worldwide. Fluent English language skills. Should be capable of explaining technical concepts in non-technical client facing language.
- Influential, especially in environments where indirect (dotted) reporting lines only exist. Excellent presentation and customer-facing skills.
- Team player: Ability to effectively interact with people at all levels worldwide.
- Focus in operational efficiency.
- Good in organizing meetings and driving the meetings.
- Good in data and metric analysis and report generation.
- Technical background with demonstrated skills in at least one or multiple IT technologies / disciplines.
- Focus in operational efficiency.
- Attends conference calls and able to work in customer’s time-zone when necessary.
Send your Resume: Hewlett Packard Careers