Job Location: Taguig City, Philippines
- Accountable for managing the capacity requirements of new standard services in relation to obtaining the proper cost and quality balance.
- Functionally report effectiveness of Capacity Management process to the Account Process Lead / Regional Process Lead.
- Ensure the performance and capacity criteria of standard service levels are met. · Ensure performance requirements of new IT services can be met by determining the capacity requirements from the functional design.
- Evaluate the impact of proposed changes on the capacity design and plan.
- Act as escalation point for Capacity Management issues.
- Ensure capacity requirements are met and to improve the performance level within cost constraints.
- Champion recommendations for tuning. Present the recommendations to IT management customers on the design and use of systems to help ensure optimum use of all hardware and operating software components.
- Champion recommendations for resolution to performance problems.
- Recommend to IT management when to employ demand management techniques (to dampen user demands on the systems).
- Ensure Capacity Management Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met.
- Provide feedback on the effectiveness and end-to-end Capacity Management Process workflow to the Capacity Management Account Process Lead.
- University or college degree in Computer Science, IT, IS or equivalent academic or on-the-job experience.
- Overall 5 to 7 years of IT Industry experience with at least three years of relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrated operational outsourcing and service management experience, ability to provide high quality solutions in a short timeframe.
- Strong ITSM Process depth and breadth for Capacity management function. Sound knowledge on other related process areas such as problem and performance management functions. (preferred)
- Strong Service Management knowledge. ITIL Foundation Certificate as a minimum. (preferred)
- Should have a high level knowledge on one or more IT related technologies such as Servers and systems, backup and storage, Networks etc.
- Should have worked hands-on on couple of technologies for at least 3-4 years.
- Should have sound knowledge on any of the performance and capacity management and monitoring tool sets.
- Risk Management: identification and management or mitigation of risks.
- Good in Escalation Management and Focus in operational efficiency.
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to effectively interact with people at all levels worldwide. Fluent English language skills.
- Excellent presentation and customer-facing skills.
- Team player: Ability to effectively interact with people at all levels worldwide.
- Good in organizing meetings and driving the meetings.
- Good in data and metric analysis and report generation.
Send your Resume: Hewlett Packard Careers