The successful candidate will be tasked to promote the Citi brand in the Philippines to various stakeholders through sustained communication programs with effective use of multi-media channels.
· Lead the development, coordination and execution of cohesive and comprehensive external communications programs for Citi in the Philippines.
· Drive communication campaigns covering a wide range of financial services – from corporate and investment banking, to treasury, to transaction services, to commercial banking, to retail banking, to wealth management, and credit payment products – across traditional and non-traditional channels.
· Proactively pitch and place stories by and about Citi in business, trade and consumer media.
· Manage press activities, speaking engagements, and events for product milestones and executives, including arranging interviews and preparing communications materials from news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, speeches, presentations, talking points, audio-visual scripts and more.
Desired Skills and Experience
· With at least 8 to 10 years of experience in media affairs arena, preferably in a management role
· Excellent network in media as well as with relevant stakeholders
· With strong working knowledge of a wide variety of media channels
· Experience in executive and internal communications a plus
· Versatile editorial ability
Email your resume :email@example.com