The job holder will have accountability on all training-related needs for HR Shared Services Manila and Dalian Centre (CSC). He/She will design and implement career development-related programs to support professional development and increase organizational performance. He/She determine the types of training needed, identify the best methods for providing the training and develop training material. He/She provides training in a variety of settings, including classrooms, computer laboratories and on-site production facilities. He/She may also provide courses via video tape, the Internet or instructional guides.
The Employee Engagement role will cover assisting organizational efforts to create a work environment where employees are fully involved in and enthusiastic about their work and where they consistently act in a way that furthers HRSS’ interests. This role will create opportunities for all departments and members of HRSS to become instrumental in promoting and sustaining a great work environment through programs, events, activities, charitable involvement and enhanced personal engagement. This is expected to lead to a heightened level of ownership where each employee wants to do whatever they can for the benefit of their internal customers, external customers and for the success of HRSS and CSS as a whole.
The jobholder is also the Lead Facilitator for training courses developed and offered internally to HRSS. The jobholder is also the liaison to non-HRSS teams related to training. The role will also provide updates regarding training process and policy as well as the primary contact for ad-hoc enquiries regarding the same.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Operational experience in a shared services environment, esp for HR activities
· Project-related experience desirable
· Experience of migrating activities to a shared service centre
· Appreciation of cultural and business differences across a diverse region
· Experience of banking or financial and HR services may be an advantage
· Experience with instruction or training
· Knowledge of adult instructional and learning theory and principles
· Knowledge of instructional design
· Knowledge of training methodologies
· Knowledge of learning management systems
· Knowledge of competency assessment
· Educated to degree standard
· University level coursework in personnel administration, human resources and labor relations provide excellent preparation for a career in the human resources, training and labor relations fields.
· Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in either training and development or organizational development.
· Combined knowledge of adult learning theory, the methods and principles of curriculum and training design, and the best practices for teaching groups and individuals are other core competencies for the job.
Email your resume here: firstname.lastname@example.org