Email resume : email@example.com
Accenture is currently hiring for B2B Collection Specialists. Interested applicants may send their updated resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for quick processing. Kindly use"Application for B2B Collections Specialist" as the subject of the email.
The person will be responsible for processing AR, Billings, adjustments and write offs from medium to complex transactions.
· Perform cash collection activities in line with client’s policies and procedures
· Communicating with customers both verbally (i.e. collect past due items, etc.) or in writing (i.e. sending balances, dunning letters, etc.)
· Dealing with disputes on invoices both with customers and client’s Sales representatives / Customer service department
· Dealing with on-hold orders and support Client’s Sales representatives / Customer service department
· Address customer concerns, help resolve disputes, queries and escalate where help needed
· Building relationships with key customers, understanding their business with a view to aid smoother collections
· Ensure cash collection and AR past due targets are met every month/ quarter
· Escalate customer accounts/ invoices to team lead where customer is not paying despite several follow up attempts and after using available channels for help with client departments or sales team - Follow collections calendar, escalate accounts on time, highlighting and escalating accounts with issues
· Investigating into situations where invoices and customer information may contradict
· Liaise with Credit Team to address credit related concerns for the customer to ensure business continuity
· Follow up and apply all unapplied cash working with the customer , refunding excess payments , creating credit memos where necessary
· Liaise with the Cash Apps team to apply payments per remittance advice/instructions received from the customer
· Request Write Offs for Invoices for customers that are bankrupt, have financial issues, small balances or for other valid reasons
· Provide regular status report to the client of all issues received, pending, and resolved issues.
· Handle non-routine issues, escalate to management issues that cannot be resolved in a timely manner
· Ensure all work is performed in accordance with targets.
· Escalate issues to his/her team lead as appropriate.
· Comply with all Accenture and client’s published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to Oracle and Salesforce experience desirable
Desired Skills and Experience
· Prior experience in collections in B2B (Business to Business) environment preferred
· Oracle and Salesforce knowledge/ experience desirable
· At least 2 years’ relevant experience