As a part of the Country HR Generalist team, the HR Generalist role will provide full spectrum of HR services to Institutional Client Group (ICG) businesses and Global Functions, in partnership with HR Specialist groups (Compensation, Learning & Development, Talent Acquisition and Employee Relations). The HR Generalist would also work on a variety of initiatives and projects including global and regional initiatives to support the business, which provides tremendous developmental opportunity.
The role requires a strong team player who thrives in a demanding, fast paced and growing environment where the ability to leverage resources from multiple areas to deliver results is crucial. A key responsibility of this role is to build strong relationships with the business and serve as a strategic business partner.
· Provide a full range of HR consultation and support to designated population including but not limited to Employee Relations, Development, Talent Management, Performance Management, Resourcing, Compensation and Benefits, among others.
· Partner with line managers to provide HR consultative support and advice, as well as policy interpretation, and counsel employees on various topics while maintaining employer advocacy approach.
· Manage business and HR projects/initiatives including, Performance Management, Talent Review, Year-End Compensation Process, Diversity and VOE – Employee Satisfaction survey.
· Partner closely with HR Specialist in areas of Compensation, Resourcing, Training and Learning & Development to support strategic initiatives in support of business goals.
· Manage ad-hoc requests and projects such as: HR related transactions (terminations, leave, new hires, employee mobility, transfers, etc.), Sales Incentive Plans, Individual Mayor’s Permit, headcount/FTE approval requests and other projects and responsibilities as necessary.
· Collaborate with regional Human Resource partners to ensure global delivery of HR services and solutions.
· Establish and maintain links to the external marketplace / competitor landscape.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field/equivalent required.
· 8-10 years of progressively responsible experience in Human Resources with exposure to and demonstrated competence in all functional areas.
· Well versed in multiple facets of Human Resources with prior experience administering policies and practices, preferably in a global and/or matrix financial institution.
· Strong in MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
· Strong client focus and able to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence
· Strong change management skills, i.e., comfortable with uncertainty, ambiguity and constant change, yet able to set priorities and execute on commitments.
· Solutions-focused, able to sort through information and develop concise and clear solutions quickly
· Detail oriented with a logical and methodological approach to problem solving.
· Able to manage high volume workload and have a flexible approach.
Send you resume: email@example.com