ERP PIS HEAD
· Ensure compliance to Group standards.
· Lead the team by acting as coach, performance evaluator, communicator and mentor.
· Oversee and ensure that the Team functions to which assigned are effectively carried out;
· Provide guidance in meeting its objectives;
· Plan, assign, and review work of staff, adjusting work assignments and schedules to ensure completeness of assigned tasks, maintain adequate staffing levels and respond to fluctuating workloads
· Motivate staff to continuously work as a team and achieve the section and division’s goals;
· Track and measures\ staff performance and provides training plan to strengthen their skills.
· Conduct process review and evaluate the existence, continuity, adequacy and effectiveness of controls.
· Can apply knowledge to the other IT Delivery Services :
· Application Management
· Change Management
· Portfolio Management
· Risk Management
· Incident and Problem Management
· People Management and Development
· Responsible for the delivery of SAP innovation and project services, according to the business direction and roadmap confirmed with the ERP business stakeholders covering SAP relevant functional stream.
· Project Planning, Implementation, Post Review and Closure
· Understands the business requirement and can articulate how it can be addressed by suitable SAP solutions
· Partner with project proponent for the business case preparation and secure approval for the budget
· Conducts SOW review (for outsourced projects)
· Ensures conditions in the agreed SOW are enforced
· Perform resource planning and management
· Reinforces project direction and vision to the project team
· Ensures adherence to ERP Project Implementation standards and processes
· Reviews project plan and conducts regular project status meeting with project manager
· Works closely with project manager to control project within scope, timeline, and budget.
· Guides the project team in their tasks
· Reviews and approves documents
· Reviews and approves Change Requests
· Reviews cut-over plan and ensures smooth deployment
· Guides the project manager in conducting post-implementation review, which includes evaluating if the project objectives are achieved
· Recommends further improvements or corrections to the system
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or any related course
· Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in one or more ERP functional or business process areas
· Experience in managing large, complex, high-visibility enterprise-level projects
· At least 5 years experience as team lead
· Relevant SAP/ERP trainings
· Relevant IT standard training (e.g., ITIL, Project Management, etc)
Send your resume: Smart Communications