Position: Marketing Staff
· Participate in projects sponsored by the department, and contribute to committees and teams.
· Maintain work procedures and schedules, and keep track of the daily work of lower-level clerical staff.
· Orient lower-level clerical staff on ways of working, systems and procedures
· Review work done by lower-level clerical staff to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
· Maintains the inflow and outflow of goods and items (food, office supplies, etc.), arrange for repair and maintenance of office equipment, order and dispense supplies, receive, store and maintain inventory of office supplies and equipment, and send, receive and sort mail and other packages.
· Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
· Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for office personnel.
· Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
· Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
· Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
· Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
· Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
· Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
· Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
· Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material, and prepare answers to routine letters.
· Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
· Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and
· Take dictation in shorthand or by machine, and transcribe information.
· Collect and disburse funds from cash accounts, and keep records of collections and disbursements.
· Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
· Coordinate conferences and meetings.
· Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
· Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
· Prepare and mail checks.
· Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information.
· Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
Desired Skills and Experience
· At least College graduate
· Minimum two years of secretarial administration or experience gained in similar job functions
· Conversant with English.
· Possess a flair for numericals and excellent service and communication skills
· Excelent computer and typing skills
Must be able to perform shift duties and work on weekends and public holidays
Send your resume: email@example.com