IT Security Manager
· Help the IT Security Pillar head in the management of the various IT Security Programs across Smart, PLDT and Sun
· Assist the IT Security Pillar head in the transition efforts related to Synergy of business processes across the Telco group (for IT Security related items)
· Handle adhoc IT Security projects and high risk IT Security related incidents
· Assist the IT Security Pillar Head with process improvements and standardization efforts with regard IT Security processes.
· Act as backup or deputy Smart Security Lead in case the lead is not available.
Desired Skills and Experience
· BS Computer Science/ BS ECE or other computer related course
· Masters Degree in IT/Information Management/Business Administration an advantage
· Risk Management responsibilities (eg. Enterprise Risk, IT Risk, IT Audit)
· Has implemented Security related projects
· At least 6 years of full-time work experience in information security management and/or related functions (eg. IT audit and IT Risk Mgt)
· Attainment of IT Security related certification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP an advantage
· Has skills in the development and subsequent enforcement of security policies and procedures
Send your resume: Smart Communications