Position: Assistant Manager, Analytics
1. Identifies and monitors competitors’ ongoing promotions and artist performances.
2. Collects and analyzes data of events and promos of Solaire Manila’s casinos.
3. Provides reports on Casino events with observations, comments, suggestions that may help in future events.
4. Hepls company make marketing decisions by assessing their promotional needs, gathering pertinent data and analyzing the results.
5. Define and drive Marketing Analytics strategic roadmap
6. Perform regular analysis that identifies actionable marketing insights, marketing influenced revenue opportunities and functional cost-savings
7. Drive Marketing Analytics strategy and execution alignment through regular business reviews and stakeholder meetings.
8. Collaborate and contribute to a center of excellence for Marketing Analytics and a common set of implementations, processes and communications to gain marketing operational and production efficiencies
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Business related courses
· 5+ years of experience in advertising, marketing, analytics, or a related field
· 3+ years in an analytical role working with Marketing Analytics tools
· Proven experience and understanding of how to develop and deliver marketing intelligence; marketing program, platform, message and mix optimization strategies and recommendations
· Strong communication skills with the ability and desire collaborate with key business and marketing stakeholders and constituents
· Exceptionally strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
· Advanced proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated strength in planning, organizing and project management skills to meet deadlines; adept at prioritization and multi-tasking
· Passion to self-educate and keep up-to-date on the latest Marketing Analytics trends
Send your resume:firstname.lastname@example.org