· Leads and ensures development of all Prepaid activations strategies and programs to drive effective, seamless and timely executions
· Facilitates the development of the Prepaid Activations Strategy
· Reviews periodically the total activations strategy and business portfolio for the immediate year and up to 2 years to ensure business profitability
· Oversee the development and implementation of large scale activation programs that create massive awareness, trial and usage as aligned with the value propositions of the
· Prepaid Brands across regions and consumer segments
· Evaluates SIM pricing and SIM specifications for the Brand, including subsidy and phone kits based on consumer insights and product costs
· Ensures implementation of superior TM brand value proposition to target consumers.
· Facilitates the delivery of unified, consistent and accurate brand message
· Facilitates cross-functional collaboration for all activation programs: Consumer Sales, Prepaid Usage, MDS, C3, TPAs, etc.
· Determines all people management efforts and initiatives for the Prepaid Activations
· Department (i.e.,resource allocation,people management,succession planning,etc.)
· Determines, resolves, and manages A&P spending to ensure resources are well allocated and efficiently spent
Desired Skills and Experience
At least 3 years of Brand Management experience, specific to Prepaid Activations
Send your resume: Globe Careers