· Receive training and perform duties in several departments such as Marketing, Corporate Support Group, Technology etc.
· Learn line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
· Set performance goals and objectives with Line Coach.
· Observes and acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of role.
· Receive training in functions and job immersion to facilitate successful skills application.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Graduate of Business Management, Marketing and/or IT and Technology courses(From the top 20% of 2013 or 2014 Batch)
· Has high leadership potential
· With a well rounded mix of academic and extra curricular performance
· Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills
· Proficient in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
· Preferably with Latin honors
Send your resume: Smart Communications