IT ERP SDCM Head (Human Resources Management Systems)
· Ensure compliance to the company's Group standards.
· Manage the team by acting as coach, performance evaluator, communicator and mentor.
· Oversee and ensure that the Team functions to which assigned are effectively carried out;
· Provide guidance in meeting its objectives;
· Motivate staff to continuously work as a team and achieve the section and division’s goals;
· Track and measures staff performance and provides training plan to strengthen their skills.
· Conduct process review and evaluate the existence, continuity, adequacy and effectiveness of controls.
· Can apply knowledge to the other IT Delivery Services :
· Application Management
· Change Management
· Portfolio Management
· Risk Management
· Incident and Problem Management
· People Management and Development
· Provides timely learning opportunities, programs, activities to either address current employee training needs or prepare them for future roles.
· Preparation and or/review of required reports
· Manage team of Solution Leads, Specialists and Analysts responsible for delivery of BAU, Replicating and Deepening requirements.
· Responsible for the successful planning and implementation of ERP business solutions to support the overall business goals and objectives for assigned functional area. This role interacts with the lines of business customer to articulate process improvements and problem resolutions.
· Review conceptual and logical business solution design for BAU, Replicating and Deepening business requirements
· Coordinate the business analysis for assigned functional area
· Prepare business cases and oversee the development and implementation of the ERP solution
· Establish / maintain business process expertise for assigned functional area
· Identify and prioritize business requirements
· Highlight / Identify gaps in existing functionality and frame this problem with alignment to SAP's best practice
· Highlight / Identify functional interdependencies
· Coordinates efforts with the appropriate Solution Lead / Solution Specialist / Solution Analyst
· Keeps abreast of ERP trends and innovations for assigned functional area
· Perform resource planning and management
· Ensures adherence to ERP Project Implementation standards and processes
· Reviews and approves documents
· Reviews and approves Change Requests
· Ensure team follows and improve delivery and operation support methodology
· Maintain expert knowledge of SAP functional module/s and related delivery methods
· Responsible for the overall work quality of internal and external resources (via Delivery Partners) by ensuring that it meets the team’s technical standards
· Review and monitor work progress of team and manage client communication and escalations
· Develop and maximize potentials of team members, as well as address skills gap
· Ensure that ERP systems remain robust, stable, and secure.
· Communicate updates to stakeholders.
· Perform other duties of similar nature or level that may be assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Engineering or any related course
· Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in one or more ERP functional or business process areas
· Experience in managing large, complex, high-visibility enterprise-level projects
· Minimum 5 years experience as team lead
· Relevant SAP/ERP trainings
· Relevant IT standard training (e.g., ITIL, Project Management, etc)
Send your resume : Smart Communications Inc.