ERP PMSP Project Management Head
· Ensure compliance to company's Group standards.
· Lead the team by acting as coach, performance evaluator, communicator and mentor.
· Oversee and ensure that the Team functions to which assigned are effectively carried out;
· Provide guidance in meeting its objectives;
· Plan, assign, and review work of staff, adjusting work assignments and schedules to ensure completeness of assigned tasks, maintain adequate staffing levels and respond to fluctuating workloads
· Motivate staff to continuously work as a team and achieve the section and division’s goals;
· Track and measures\ staff performance and provides training plan to strengthen their skills.
· Conduct process review and evaluate the existence, continuity, adequacy and effectiveness of controls.
· Can apply knowledge to the other IT Delivery Services :
· Application Management
· Change Management
· Portfolio Management
· Risk Management
· Incident and Problem Management.
· Ensure that ERP systems remain robust, stable, and secure.
· Update relevant documentation pertaining to delivered ERP services.
· Communicate regular updates to stakeholders.
· Acts as coordinator and representative of the team in the absence of immediate head.
· Review and monitor work progress of team and adjust timelines, if necessary, while keeping overall quality and budget in mind
· Identify risks and issues affecting ERP programs and recommend/implement resolutions
· People Management and Development
· Preparation and or/review of required reports
· Manage the development, communication and implementation of ERP programs to provide cost effective delivery of ERP services to the different businesses
· Orchestrate program of activities to synchronize and align projects based on priorities, budget and business directions
· Perform other duties of similar nature or level that may be assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Engineering or any related course
· Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in one or more ERP functional or business process areas
· Experience in managing large, complex, high-visibility enterprise-level projects
· At least 5 years experience as team lead
· Relevant SAP/ERP trainings
· Relevant IT standard training (e.g., ITIL, Project Management, etc)
Send your Resume: Smart Communications