IDC Philippines seeks highly motivated individuals to join the regional Marketing team, to be based inTaguig City, Manila.
The successful individual will focus on the following:
· Draft key messages, talking points, media briefs, speeches, and other communication materials as needed.
· Review and approve press releases drafted by Analysts prior to release to media contacts.
· Manage media queries and requests by drafting messages that meet IDC's communications objectives.
· Keep a diary of press communications activities and use it to build an editorial calendar.
· Roll-out AP announcements for local dispatch and adaptation via email, intranet, and other means.
· Evaluate, organize and implement press events and sponsorships.
· Monitor implementation of press and media coverage, thus building up IDC's corporate image.
· Develop internal and external newsletters.
· Take responsibility for all social media activities (Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Youtube, etc)
· Work with Analysts, IDC thought leaders and Clients to develop relevant content for the various IDC social media assets
· Seek opportunities to improve the use of social media and its effectiveness by establishing and tracking key performance indicators
· Create the content pillars and editorial content for each social media asset
· Create a corporate marketing strategy and implementation plan to identify opportunities for brand enhancement.
· Deliver marketing campaigns to help increase acquisition of new clients.
· Manage the marketing budget including seeking opportunities for external support.
· Act as brand custodian and support in the development of marketing collaterals.
· Support PR and marketing events as needed.