JOB TITLE: Client Intelligence Data Analyst
Location: McKinley Hill, Taguig City, Philippines
The primary responsibility of the Client Intelligence Data Analyst will be to support the overall GCS business with reporting and analysis concerning clients, products, and sales performance.
Where will you be working?
As part of the Client Intelligence team and working closely with Sales Operations, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting in the creation of dashboards on sales performance, reporting on pipelines, cancel analysis, risk/retention, tracking sales campaigns and executing client surveys. In addition, the analyst will help in maintaining data integrity of CRM and key platforms used predominantly by Client Intelligence and Sales Operations teams, assisting in executing ad hoc analysis for GCS businesses, as well as providing support across all major reporting that helps drive strategic decision making.
What are your daily activities?
· Creating and maintaining reports measuring the impact of the Client Intelligence and Service Operations team's business tracking;
· Providing general analytical and administrative support surrounding data collection and analysis of customer spend data, client retention, sales performance and pipeline and overall account maintenance to identify trends and opportunities;
· Maintaining data integrity of CRM and select systems integral to sales and client data;
· Assisting with the analysis of sales and client data to identify trends/opportunities, develops strategic direction and create compelling analysis presentations.
Your skills and competencies
· 2-4 years of Data Analysis experience;
· Proficient in gathering and analyzing information and documenting requirements;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Experience in organizational process definition and/or re-engineering;
· Functional Knowledge of the Order Management processes (CRM and PSFT) is a strong plus;
· General knowledge of the Software Development process;
· Experience working in a global organization is a plus;
· Proven track record of successfully working in a fast-paced environment;
· Basic project management experience a plus.
What do we offer?
Nasdaq offers a challenging, dynamic, multicultural work environment with a competitive salary, bonus and a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about Nasdaq at:
· Nasdaq Ignite your ambition: TECH, TRADE, INTEL, LIST;
· or go to www.business.nasdaq.com
Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services across six continents. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today’s global capital markets. As the creator of the world’s first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 70 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to more than 3,500 listed companies with a market value of over $9.1 trillion and more than 10,000 corporate clients.
NASDAQ is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief or any other status protected by applicable law.