Assists the Engineering Director in planning, organizing, leading, and monitoring the effective implementation of preventive maintenance for all Terminal Facilities. Carries out the pre-planned program of Engineering Department in accordance with the approved budget for civil works projects.
1. Manage multiple systems projects simultaneously.
· Prepare project plans, which includes definition, scope, resources, and schedule.
· Allocate resources based upon the magnitude and necessity of the project. Prioritize projects and tasks in order to achieve department and company objectives.
· Ensure adequate communication is maintained regarding all project status and priorities.
2. Manage the development and maintenance of application systems.
· Requirements Phase: Conduct meetings with the users to determine their system requirements.
· Design Phase: Oversee development of detailed system design which supports the system requirements. Conduct technical reviews and walkthroughs of system design documentation with development and design team members. Review and critique the technical documentation of other systems to assure quality products.
· Development Phase: Oversee the development of the system and manual procedures necessary to support application system design.
· Implementation Phase.
· Post Implementation Phase: Provide support for designated application systems.
· Ensures adherence to company standards throughout the system life-cycle.
3. Manage the support delivery for a select number of external terminals.
4. Remain knowledgeable of information technology and company business operations. Recommend the implementation of technology to support the company's objectives.
5. Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by the Director, ITSS.
Desired Skills and Experience
B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science or Information Systems major. At least 10 years of information technology/project management experience in a dynamic, fast-paced business environment. Possesses Project Management certification.
Must be able to work effectively with cross functional groups and participate in problem solving process. Must be self-motivated with strong initiative to learn. Good written and verbal communication skills required.