Onboarding Project Manager - Corporate Solutions
Nasdaq is the world's largest electronic stock market. It lists more companies and, on average, trades more shares per day than any other U.S. market. It is home to category-defining companies that are leaders across all areas of business including technology, retail, communications, financial services, media, and biotechnology industries.
We are currently looking to fill an Onboarding Project Manager position within the Nasdaq Global Corporate Services division, located in Manila, Philippines. The Onboarding Project Manager performs the key role of managing the planning, development, and launch of a client’s new products and services within the Corporate Solutions division, serving as primary liaison between the customer and internal resources.
· Actively own, project manage and take responsibility for new client implementations for Nasdaq Corporate Solutions.
· Collaborate with internal groups such as sales, service account managers, editors, web developers, product development, and client support to ensure quality and timely services are delivered to clients.
· Educate and train clients and potential clients on Nasdaq Corporate Solutions’ products and services.
· Communicate client feedback, high-level issues, and recommendations to effect change and enhance service and product offerings.
· Perform special assignments as directed by manager or director.
Requirements and Education:
· Must have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken), and should have demonstrated sound decision-making ability and workload management skills;
· Must be confident and able to communicate effectively (in writing and on the phone) with all levels of management, both internally and externally;
· Client-focused, and has client service background;
· At least 2 years of experience in a project manager, client services, or similar role, required - preferably within financial services industry;
· Bachelor’s degree required;
· Experience with MS Office 2007 (or higher) required;
· Ideal candidate has previous experience with HTML coding.
This is a full-time position (night shift) located in Taguig City. Desired start date is as soon as possible. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunities employer, and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, or any other status protected by applicable law.