· The NALA Master Data Manager reports on a Night shift duty and is responsible for leading and managing his/her subordinates.
· Manage the material (product), customer and vendor masterfile from a SAP systems perspective in line with global and regional standards within a set service level to meet the Company's business needs.
· Undertake a key role in the regional decision making process around new material introductions or changes to existing material master lists from a systems perspective.
· Business liaison for material (product) , customer and vendor masterfile changes for all products.
· Establish, enforce & coordinate execution of workflow procedures to bring about timely & accurate population of master data elements.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Set-up and management of the completeness, timeliness & management of material (product), customer and vendor master data collection.
· Set-up and manage the life cycle of the material (product) masterfile from a systems perspective from product introduction to product retirement in line with global and regional standards within a set service level to meet the Company's business needs and undertake a key role in the regional decision making process around new material introductions or changes to existing material master lists from a systems perspective.
· Collaborate with Business Owners to develop and publish master data business rules, processes and systems that support product, customer and vendor master data and undertake regular master data reviews with key business stakeholders to manage duplication and data consistency.
· Establish, enforce & coordinate execution of workflow procedures to bring about timely & accurate population of master data elements and contribute to up-to-date documentation (procedures, manuals and templates, system settings) concerning the key activities of the master data management.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for all audit related matters on the objects under their accountability: SOX, Internal Audits.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelor degree in a technology or business related field desirable, but not mandatory.
· 3-5 years experience in retail integrated systems and/or supply chain management
· Experience in working with Master Data or Systems Analysis.
· Detailed understanding of the company's business areas, their functions, and their objectives and relating that to associated data structures.
· Strong analytical, organizational and troubleshooting skills
· Ability to manage and adapt to dynamic changes in priorities, resources and deadlines
· Team leadership experience in developing, tasking individuals in a deadline driven environment
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work strategically as well as tactically
· Proven process management and execution skills regarding data governance, processes, workflow, entry and systems
· Proven process executor and idea generator for improvements
· Able to detect inaccuracies and lead problem resolution
· Query and reporting experience
· Microsoft Office platforms (Expert Excel, Visio, MS Project, Word, Power Point)