· Implementing 6 sigma organization and training greenbelts and yellowbelts
· Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
· Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
· Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
· Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
· Ability to facilitate meetings and drive results.
· Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
· Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
· Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
· Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
· Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
· Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
· Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
· Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
· Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
· Track project milestones and deliverables.
· Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
· Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
· Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
· Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
· Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
· Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
· Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
· Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
Desired Skills and Experience
· University degree or college diploma in the field of Accounting or Finance and Business.
· Must have 3-5 professional experience within a shared services environment in Operations area.
· At least 3 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
· Certification in Black Belt Six Sigma is required / MBB preferred
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, Word and Power Point.
· Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Microsoft Project.
· Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
· Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
· Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
· Flexible during times of change.
· Ability to read communication styles of team members and stakeholders who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
· Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
· Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
· Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
· Ability to bring project to successful completion through political sensitivity.
· Strong English written and oral communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· A team player with high energy levels.
· Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
· Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
· An organized and detail mind with a good sense of responsibility.
· Customer-focused skills an asset.
· Ability to independently and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
· Generate weekly/monthly or ad hoc management reports as required.
· Can start immediately
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV to Kathryn.Ambrosio@regus.com