The Account Executive will be responsible for growing Aarki’s revenue with new mobile app developers and game developers. Based on the unique needs of your advertiser clients, you will be responsible for the sales of Aarki's Encore Platform, App Agency offering, and Ad Network.
The successful candidate will work closely with a variety of teams in the company and show a strong passion for Aarki and everything we represent. This role will require you to demonstrate a strong understanding of the mobile app developer ecosystem and the ability to provide expert guidance, partnership and value to our partners and become their trusted advisor.
This is an individual contributor role with an opportunity to grow responsibilities if you demonstrate talent, commitment and success.
· Create, manage and execute sales strategies with mobile app developers and game developers
· Evangelize and educate partners on the benefits of working with Aarki
· Deliver against agreed quarterly and annual revenue targets
· Provide regular and accurate forecasts and business updates to supervisor
· Maintain accurate records of progress with clients in Aarki’s internal CRM systems
· Lead and negotiate business terms and agreements with potential partners
· Work closely with creative, account management, ad operations and other teams to ensure holistic customer success
· Advocate new product needs or requirements to product teams in order to win business
Desired Skills and Experience
· Experience working closely with mobile app developers and game developers
· Robust network of contacts and relationships in the industry
· Understanding of app developer's marketing KPIs and needs
· Prior experience with technical / enterprise sales
· BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record. MS/MBA or other advanced degree a plus
· 1-3 years industry experience
· Unflappable personality with a positive attitude and a commitment to excellence
· Demonstrable success in previous sales role(s)
· Passion to succeed and over-achieve in any role
· Excellent customer facing and analysis skills
· Highly organized, analytical, and extroverted personality
· Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
· Faultless communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to detail and ability to work well with teams
· Willing to travel as required
· Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
Aarki is transforming mobile monetization with joyful creative. We offer the industry's leading creative optimization and media buying suite for video and content-based mobile ads. With better creative, Aarki drives stronger performance for mobile buyers and sellers alike. Our extensive customer base includes leading brands, agencies, app developers, and premium publishers.
Headquartered in Mountain View, California, Aarki is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Manila, New York City, Tokyo, and Yerevan. For more information, please visit www.aarki.com or follow us on Twitter @aarkimobile.
· Work with and learn from best-in-class teams; Your peers are among the top talent in the industry.
· You’ll be part of a mid-stage startup with huge upside; The rocket ship has taken off!
· Fast-paced and challenging projects. You'll have a direct impact on the success of the company.
· Diverse and forward-thinking leadership.
· Stocked kitchen with tons of free snacks and coffee; We're HIGHLY responsive to bringing on new perks you ask for.
· Got an idea for improving the culture? Ask and you shall receive!
· Competitive salary, benefits, and lots of stock options.